RE: [pcgen] Re: GenCon '03 report

  • Martijn Verburg (DSLWN)
    Message 1 of 21 , Jul 31, 2003
      For those who care, the top 5 drinkers (who were drinking from the ever full
      hip flask @ 4am) were:

      Karianna

      Barak

      Chuck

      Art Gopher

      Mynex's #1 Evil Minion aka Nicole

      <evil grin>

      TM SB

      Message 2 of 21 , Aug 1, 2003
        > From: Martijn Verburg (DSLWN) [mailto:MartijnV@...]
        > Subject: RE: [pcgen] Re: GenCon '03 report

        > For those who care, the top 5 drinkers (who were drinking
        > from the ever full hip flask @ 4am) were:

        > Karianna
        >
        > Barak
        >
        > Chuck

        I'm a mick, and there was whiskey and Guinness, what was I supposed to do,
        _abstain_ ?!? It all started when the X-Crawl fella (Brandon) convinced me
        to put down my second Guinness and start doing shots of Jack. *sigh* And
        much fun was had by all.

        *snort*

        There was very little backlash from the outraged drunken email I sent from
        the floor in the suite after having to log in and remote-bounce a server at
        1am (or so) _after_ the fun had begun.

        C-.

        **********************
        ** LEGAL DISCLAIMER **
        **********************

        This E-mail message and any attachments may contain
        legally privileged, confidential or proprietary
        information. If you are not the intended recipient(s),
        or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of
        this message to the intended recipient(s), you are
        hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution
        or copying of this E-mail message is strictly
        prohibited. If you have received this message in
        error, please immediately notify the sender and
        delete this E-mail message from your computer.