RECRUITMENT DRIVE - Tracker Monkeys required

  • karianna03
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 31, 2003
      Hi all,

      We are desperately looking for a few good monkeys. PCGEN is about to
      go into a new major phase of work and we're going to need a great
      deal more co-ordination.

      If you have the following skills/requirements, please post to me off
      boards:

      1.) Common Sense and a brain for Administration
      2.) Skills in at least 2 areas of PCGEN (Java/LST/Docs/Testing)
      3.) _TIME_. This seriously needs volunteers who can regularly put
      in an hour a day or so.
      4.) A willingness to learn.
      5.) Able to work in a team as well as autonomously.

      The rewards are that you get to work with me ;p and theat you'll be
      an integral part of making PCGEN tick (read you'll get to know what
      is going on 1st).

      Thanking you all 8-)

      Karianna
      TM SB
    • karianna03
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 15, 2004
        Hi all,

        All my good monkeys get promoted and become SBs or get lured into
        otehr teams because they are so good!! ;p

        Unfortunately this means I need some more Tracker Monkeys.

        Yes come and join a dedicated team of busy bodies who irritate just
        about everyone in the project to make sure things get done.

        We also have hte ninja monkeys on our side

        Oh, and you get to work with me!!! I knew that would be a selling
        point.

        Applicatantsm please mail me!!

        Karianna
        TM SB
      • Paul W. King
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 15, 2004
          > All my good monkeys get promoted and become SBs or get lured into
          > otehr teams because they are so good!! ;p

          Doesn't that speak world's of how good and effective a leader you
          are? :)

          Paul W. King
          OGL SB, PL Chimp, Data Tamarin, BoD
        • Martijn Verburg (DSLWN)
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 15, 2004
            Me??? Shamelessly plug myself and my TMs? Never <humph!>

            Oh BTW, you seem to enter a few trackers, wanna become a lemur ;p?

            TM SB

            > All my good monkeys get promoted and become SBs or get lured into
            > otehr teams because they are so good!! ;p

            Doesn't that speak world's of how good and effective a leader you
            are? :)

            Paul W. King
            OGL SB, PL Chimp, Data Tamarin, BoD

            <http://pcgen.sourceforge.net>
            <http://rpg.plambert.net/pcgen>
            PCGen's FAQ:
            <http://rpg.plambert.net/pcgen/current/_docs/>

          • Paul W. King
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 15, 2004
              > Me??? Shamelessly plug myself and my TMs? Never <humph!>

              lol

              > Oh BTW, you seem to enter a few trackers, wanna become a lemur ;p?

              Oh joy, another title. :P

              Maybe I'll catch up to you someday. :D

              Paul W. King