From the BOD and the MODERATOR

  • karianna03
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31 6:33 PM
      Hi all,

      Be prepared, we are about to ramp up the efforts on PCGEN once more,
      this will include organisational and structural changes as well as
      massive recruitment drives. All will become clear after the BoD
      meeting on Monday 1300 (GMT +12).

      Karianna
      TM SB
      Moderator
    • Tir Gwaith
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2003
        For those in the US, that is Sunday evening. Our dear Kiwi is 18 or
        so hours off from most of the rest of us now that she's returned
        home. :)

        Looks like this meeting is going to run longer than usual. We have a
        lot to discuss from GenCon and the ramp-up.

        Tir Gwaith
        PCGen Data SB and BoD