RE: [pcgen] I WANT TO HELP

  • Martijn Verburg (DSLWN)
    Message 1 of 52 , Jul 31 6:26 PM
      Soul sucked (welcome to my Jar) 8-). I've CC'd Tir in so that he spots you
      8-)

      Karianna

      Soul Reaper Chimp

      TM SB

      Message 52 of 52 , Aug 12, 2013
        Hi billybrpwned,

        JAVA coding will be James. Please check out the Code Team information over on wiki.pcgen.org. Get
        yourself set up to use either SVN or GIT and of course your own IDE environment.

        James should be contacting you shortly.

        Cheers,
        -Andrew (Admin SB)