RE: [pcgen] Re: Feats uploaded

  • Martijn Verburg (DSLWN)
    Message 1 of 20 , Jul 31, 2003
      Hi all,

      We'll discuss this @ the next BoD meeting.

      TM SB

      -----Original Message-----
      From: James Wright [mailto:wright_kavika@...]
      Sent: Friday, 25 July 2003 7:57 a.m.
      To: pcgen@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [pcgen] Re: Feats uploaded

      Okay.. I had this long, logical dispute about why we should allow the
      Benefit line from the SRD into the datasets, but since the
      powers-that-be are mostly off at GenCon (Can they really call it
      "Gen"Con anymore now that it's not in Geneva?), and I've been here
      long enough to have seen all the wars, I'll just archive it.

      I am not sure about the use of the benefit line being put in, i would think
      that it would follow along the lines of using page numbers, which i know
      that (being the one who redid the MM in 3.0 ver books.) all the page number
      entry had to be changed to the monster name, so as to not violate the OGL,
      but who knows, i don't as of yet have the 3.5 books, so i am probaly just
      staring a fire here

      James wright