Re: [pcgen] Jess's Admirer

  • Jessica Whiting
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 31 3:21 PM
      righto....I was referring to someone from Paizo...and it WASN'T ArthurQ

      Art Gopher

      On Thursday, July 31, 2003, at 06:12 PM, Emily Smirle wrote:

      > Paul Grosse wrote:
      > > By the way, I never did catch what Arthur Q published. What was it?
      >
      > I *think* he was from Paizo...
      >
      > --
      > Emily Smirle (jerril)            Beware, for my Axe
      > GMGen Princess             will cut you off at the knees.
      >                                Watch out for the spikes.

      <image.tiff>

      Jessica L. Whiting

      Art Director,
      Code Monkey Publishing, LLC
    • Nick Meredith
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 1, 2003
        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Mynex" <mynex@w...> wrote:

        > Arthur did the ENPublishing QuickShots (or was in it rather).
        >
        > The Art Gopher's (Jessica) admirer was Johnny Wilson, Owner of
        Paizo (He
        > liked her eyes)
        >
        > W. Robert Reed III
        > Mynex

        For those of us who missed Gencon, how about posting apicture of
        Jessica? (and out of fairness, of all the other Monkeys, Gophers
        etc.).