Re: [pcgen] Jess's Admirer

  • Jessica Whiting
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 31, 2003
      Ah, well...
      \
      Actually I wasn't talking about him...although he certainly was ...
      attentive. he actually was working the ENworld publishing/Twin Rose
      booth across the aisle from us....not a publisher...I was referring to
      someone else.

      Art Gopher
      Jessica
      On Thursday, July 31, 2003, at 02:24 PM, Paul Grosse wrote:

      > By the way, I never did catch what Arthur Q published. What was it?
      >
      > Paul "Yes that Paul" Grosse
      > PCGen OGL Gibbon
      > ICQ: 14397299
      > AO: Nylan
      > Various forums: Nylan (or Nylanfs)
      >
      > "The Earth is just too small and fragile a basket for the human race
      > to keep all it's eggs in." - Robert Heinlein

      <image.tiff>

      Jessica L. Whiting

      Art Director,
      Code Monkey Publishing, LLC
    • Jessica Whiting
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 31, 2003
        righto....I was referring to someone from Paizo...and it WASN'T ArthurQ

        Art Gopher

        On Thursday, July 31, 2003, at 06:12 PM, Emily Smirle wrote:

        > Paul Grosse wrote:
        > > By the way, I never did catch what Arthur Q published. What was it?
        >
        > I *think* he was from Paizo...
        >
        > --
        > Emily Smirle (jerril)            Beware, for my Axe
        > GMGen Princess             will cut you off at the knees.
        >                                Watch out for the spikes.

        <image.tiff>

        Jessica L. Whiting

        Art Director,
        Code Monkey Publishing, LLC
      • Nick Meredith
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 1, 2003
          --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Mynex" <mynex@w...> wrote:

          > Arthur did the ENPublishing QuickShots (or was in it rather).
          >
          > The Art Gopher's (Jessica) admirer was Johnny Wilson, Owner of
          Paizo (He
          > liked her eyes)
          >
          > W. Robert Reed III
          > Mynex

          For those of us who missed Gencon, how about posting apicture of
          Jessica? (and out of fairness, of all the other Monkeys, Gophers
          etc.).