RE: [pcgen] Jess's Admirer

  • Mynex
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 31 3:19 PM
      Arthur did the ENPublishing QuickShots (or was in it rather).

      The Art Gopher's (Jessica) admirer was Johnny Wilson, Owner of Paizo (He
      liked her eyes)

      W. Robert Reed III
      Mynex
      - #1 Evil Monkey
      - Code Monkey Publishing Co-Founder
      - El Mono Calvo Malvado

      http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
      http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/9rHolB/TM

      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
    • Jessica Whiting
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 31 3:20 PM
        Ah, well...
        \
        Actually I wasn't talking about him...although he certainly was ...
        attentive. he actually was working the ENworld publishing/Twin Rose
        booth across the aisle from us....not a publisher...I was referring to
        someone else.

        Art Gopher
        Jessica
        On Thursday, July 31, 2003, at 02:24 PM, Paul Grosse wrote:

        > By the way, I never did catch what Arthur Q published. What was it?
        >
        > Paul "Yes that Paul" Grosse
        > PCGen OGL Gibbon
        > ICQ: 14397299
        > AO: Nylan
        > Various forums: Nylan (or Nylanfs)
        >
        > "The Earth is just too small and fragile a basket for the human race
        > to keep all it's eggs in." - Robert Heinlein

        <image.tiff>

        Jessica L. Whiting

        Art Director,
        Code Monkey Publishing, LLC
      • Jessica Whiting
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 31 3:21 PM
          righto....I was referring to someone from Paizo...and it WASN'T ArthurQ

          Art Gopher

          On Thursday, July 31, 2003, at 06:12 PM, Emily Smirle wrote:

          > Paul Grosse wrote:
          > > By the way, I never did catch what Arthur Q published. What was it?
          >
          > I *think* he was from Paizo...
          >
          > --
          > Emily Smirle (jerril)            Beware, for my Axe
          > GMGen Princess             will cut you off at the knees.
          >                                Watch out for the spikes.

          <image.tiff>

          Jessica L. Whiting

          Art Director,
          Code Monkey Publishing, LLC
        • Nick Meredith
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 1, 2003
            --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Mynex" <mynex@w...> wrote:

            > Arthur did the ENPublishing QuickShots (or was in it rather).
            >
            > The Art Gopher's (Jessica) admirer was Johnny Wilson, Owner of
            Paizo (He
            > liked her eyes)
            >
            > W. Robert Reed III
            > Mynex

            For those of us who missed Gencon, how about posting apicture of
            Jessica? (and out of fairness, of all the other Monkeys, Gophers
            etc.).