Re: [pcgen] Jess's Admirer

  • Emily Smirle
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 31, 2003
      Paul Grosse wrote:
      > By the way, I never did catch what Arthur Q published. What was it?

      I *think* he was from Paizo...

      --
      Emily Smirle (jerril) Beware, for my Axe
      GMGen Princess will cut you off at the knees.
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 31, 2003
        Arthur did the ENPublishing QuickShots (or was in it rather).

        The Art Gopher's (Jessica) admirer was Johnny Wilson, Owner of Paizo (He
        liked her eyes)

        W. Robert Reed III
        Mynex
        - #1 Evil Monkey
        - Code Monkey Publishing Co-Founder
        - El Mono Calvo Malvado

        http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
        http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/9rHolB/TM

        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
      • Jessica Whiting
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 31, 2003
          Ah, well...
          \
          Actually I wasn't talking about him...although he certainly was ...
          attentive. he actually was working the ENworld publishing/Twin Rose
          booth across the aisle from us....not a publisher...I was referring to
          someone else.

          Art Gopher
          Jessica
          On Thursday, July 31, 2003, at 02:24 PM, Paul Grosse wrote:

          > By the way, I never did catch what Arthur Q published. What was it?
          >
          > Paul "Yes that Paul" Grosse
          > PCGen OGL Gibbon
          > ICQ: 14397299
          > AO: Nylan
          > Various forums: Nylan (or Nylanfs)
          >
          > "The Earth is just too small and fragile a basket for the human race
          > to keep all it's eggs in." - Robert Heinlein

          <image.tiff>

          Jessica L. Whiting

          Art Director,
          Code Monkey Publishing, LLC
        • Jessica Whiting
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 31, 2003
            righto....I was referring to someone from Paizo...and it WASN'T ArthurQ

            Art Gopher

            On Thursday, July 31, 2003, at 06:12 PM, Emily Smirle wrote:

            > Paul Grosse wrote:
            > > By the way, I never did catch what Arthur Q published. What was it?
            >
            > I *think* he was from Paizo...
            >
            > --
            > Emily Smirle (jerril)            Beware, for my Axe
            > GMGen Princess             will cut you off at the knees.
            >                                Watch out for the spikes.

            <image.tiff>

            Jessica L. Whiting

            Art Director,
            Code Monkey Publishing, LLC
          • Nick Meredith
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 1, 2003
              --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Mynex" <mynex@w...> wrote:

              > Arthur did the ENPublishing QuickShots (or was in it rather).
              >
              > The Art Gopher's (Jessica) admirer was Johnny Wilson, Owner of
              Paizo (He
              > liked her eyes)
              >
              > W. Robert Reed III
              > Mynex

              For those of us who missed Gencon, how about posting apicture of
              Jessica? (and out of fairness, of all the other Monkeys, Gophers
              etc.).