Jess's Admirer

  • Paul Grosse
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 31, 2003
      By the way, I never did catch what Arthur Q published. What was it?

      Paul "Yes that Paul" Grosse
      PCGen OGL Gibbon
      ICQ: 14397299
      AO: Nylan
      Various forums: Nylan (or Nylanfs)

      "The Earth is just too small and fragile a basket for the human race
      to keep all it's eggs in." - Robert Heinlein
    • Emily Smirle
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 31, 2003
        Paul Grosse wrote:
        > By the way, I never did catch what Arthur Q published. What was it?

        I *think* he was from Paizo...

        --
        Emily Smirle (jerril) Beware, for my Axe
        GMGen Princess will cut you off at the knees.
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 31, 2003
          Arthur did the ENPublishing QuickShots (or was in it rather).

          The Art Gopher's (Jessica) admirer was Johnny Wilson, Owner of Paizo (He
          liked her eyes)

          W. Robert Reed III
          Mynex
          - #1 Evil Monkey
          - Code Monkey Publishing Co-Founder
          - El Mono Calvo Malvado

          http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
          http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/9rHolB/TM

          Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
        • Jessica Whiting
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 31, 2003
            Ah, well...
            \
            Actually I wasn't talking about him...although he certainly was ...
            attentive. he actually was working the ENworld publishing/Twin Rose
            booth across the aisle from us....not a publisher...I was referring to
            someone else.

            Art Gopher
            Jessica
            On Thursday, July 31, 2003, at 02:24 PM, Paul Grosse wrote:

            > By the way, I never did catch what Arthur Q published. What was it?
            >
            > Paul "Yes that Paul" Grosse
            > PCGen OGL Gibbon
            > ICQ: 14397299
            > AO: Nylan
            > Various forums: Nylan (or Nylanfs)
            >
            > "The Earth is just too small and fragile a basket for the human race
            > to keep all it's eggs in." - Robert Heinlein

            <image.tiff>

            Jessica L. Whiting

            Art Director,
            Code Monkey Publishing, LLC
          • Jessica Whiting
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 31, 2003
              righto....I was referring to someone from Paizo...and it WASN'T ArthurQ

              Art Gopher

              On Thursday, July 31, 2003, at 06:12 PM, Emily Smirle wrote:

              > Paul Grosse wrote:
              > > By the way, I never did catch what Arthur Q published. What was it?
              >
              > I *think* he was from Paizo...
              >
              > --
              > Emily Smirle (jerril)            Beware, for my Axe
              > GMGen Princess             will cut you off at the knees.
              >                                Watch out for the spikes.

              <image.tiff>

              Jessica L. Whiting

              Art Director,
              Code Monkey Publishing, LLC
            • Nick Meredith
              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 1, 2003
                --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Mynex" <mynex@w...> wrote:

                > Arthur did the ENPublishing QuickShots (or was in it rather).
                >
                > The Art Gopher's (Jessica) admirer was Johnny Wilson, Owner of
                Paizo (He
                > liked her eyes)
                >
                > W. Robert Reed III
                > Mynex

                For those of us who missed Gencon, how about posting apicture of
                Jessica? (and out of fairness, of all the other Monkeys, Gophers
                etc.).