Re: [BUG] & [OS] Gauntlet damage/Language skill/PDF OS

  • ovka
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 31, 2003
      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Emily Smirle <smirle4498@r...> wrote:
      >Uh, no. "We just currently can't." There's no way to eliminate the
      >max
      >ranks for one skill without eliminating it for all of them.

      Well, that limitation probably eliminates one of the Traveller T20
      core classes (which are all d20 OGL, before anyone yells about IP).
      One of the classes has a class benefit which allows the character's
      max rank to be increased by three for one chosen knowledge skill. I
      suppose I'll have to put in a FREQ to support this class feature.

      Cheers,

      Sir George Anonymous