Re: Pictures

  • Mark A. Magggard
    Message 1 of 27 , Jul 31, 2003
      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Grosse" <pgrosse@m...> wrote:
      > Yes I have many pictures from GenCon also, where would you like them
      > placed? I got some good shots of the booth and the seminar, especially
      > during the, umm, mishaps ;) And of course I got pics of Mynex singing
      > "Little Monkey Foo Foo", and BD in jail.

      Please let us home bound monekeys partake:
      is a new area for the great pictures of GenCon 2003, just make a new
      alblum (folder) beneath here for your own....
    • Cameron Guill
      Message 2 of 27 , Jul 31, 2003
        I went to the costume ball. If my pictures turned out ok, and are not
        'R' in nature, I'll stick them up there.

        Cameron Guill

        Alea Publishing Group

        AleaPublishing.com

        cguill@...

        > Yes I have many pictures from GenCon also, where would you like them
        > placed? I got some good shots of the booth and the seminar, especially
        > during the, umm, mishaps ;) And of course I got pics of Mynex singing
        > "Little Monkey Foo Foo", and BD in jail.

        Please let us home bound monekeys partake:
        t> &.view=t
        is a new area for the great pictures of GenCon 2003, just make a new
        alblum (folder) beneath here for your own....

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=259538.3625325.4914071.1261774/D=egroupweb/S=1705
        016061:HM/A=1695348/R=0/SIG=11u38u3s2/*http:/hits.411web.com/cgi-bin/hit
        ?page=1374-105951838331032> click here

        <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=259538.3625325.4914071.1261774/D=egrou
        pmail/S=:HM/A=1695348/rand=367516462>

      • Andrew Wilson
        Message 3 of 27 , Jul 31, 2003
          On Thu, Jul 31, 2003 at 09:53:35AM -0400, Cameron Guill wrote:
          > I went to the costume ball. If my pictures turned out ok, and are not
          > 'R' in nature, I'll stick them up there.

          Where will you be posting them if they came out and are 'R' in nature?
          ;-)

          andrew
          --
          Leo: (July 23 - Aug. 22)
          You will come very close to acting heroically when you push an old lady
          Message 4 of 27 , Jul 31, 2003
            On Thu, 31 Jul 2003, Andrew Wilson wrote:

            > On Thu, Jul 31, 2003 at 09:53:35AM -0400, Cameron Guill wrote:
            > > I went to the costume ball. If my pictures turned out ok, and are not
            > > 'R' in nature, I'll stick them up there.
            >
            > Where will you be posting them if they came out and are 'R' in nature?
            > ;-)

            www.xxxpcgenxxx.com

            Yowza!

            Drew

            --
            Drew Bernat __ ____
            abernat@... | | |
            Message 5 of 27 , Jul 31, 2003
              Hey Paul, make sure to send me copies of those would ya?

              And why is Little Monkey Foo-Foo in quotes? Are you making fun of
              Monkey Foo-Foo? ;p

              W. Robert Reed III
              Mynex
              - #1 Evil Monkey
              - Code Monkey Publishing Co-Founder
              - El Mono Calvo Malvado

              http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5510
              http://us.click.yahoo.com/GHXcIA/n.WGAA/ySSFAA/9rHolB/TM

              Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
            • Cameron Guill
              Message 6 of 27 , Aug 4, 2003
                Some pictures are up.

                The really dark ones are from the costume ball that was held on Saturday
                night.

                The monument is from Monument Circle, and is dedicated to the people
                from Indiana who fought in the "War of Northern Aggression" (Civil War
                for the unknowing). It says that 147,000 people from Indiana served.

                I ran out of film Saturday night, and left before anywhere that sold
                disposable cameras opened on Sunday. Sorry I only managed 27 pictures.
                Next year, I will make sure to take a digital camera.

                The weapons wrack contains the weapons from LoTR. The dark statue is an
                Urak-Hai (sp?).

                Enjoy.

                http://www.aleapublishing.com/arnix/

                Cameron Guill (Arnix)

                Alea Publishing Group

                AleaPublishing.com

                cguill@...

                Message 7 of 27 , Sep 2, 2003
                  I just got back from DragonCon. I have 3x the pictures that I got at
                  GenCon (81 pics). Most of these are people in costumes or other things
                  that just seemed cool to snap pictures of. I'll send the URL out as
                  soon as I get the images back from the developer. I have now made up my
                  mind that I shall have a digital camera before Origins or GenCon next
                  year, as disposable cameras at the con are rather expensive.

                  Cameron Guill (Arnix)

                  Alea Publishing Group

                  AleaPublishing.com