[FREQ] Eqmods : Fractional PLUS (with a Q for TIR)

  • monch9ph
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2003
      I don't know if it's been mentioned before. I tried putting
      fractional PLUS in EQMODS. PCGEN 5.3.2 totally ignores this. Reason
      for doing this, I recently found out in 3.5 that some specific
      weapons were made this way. Specifically the Frostbrand. If you
      look at it's price, the frost brand property amounts to 2.25
      (Including Frost) and that's how they came with the price.
      5.25 X 5.25 X 2000 = 55125, add in the masterwork greatsword cost
      (350) and you have 55475 which is the new price of the Frost brand.

      Monch

      By the way, most of the specific weapons can be a derived cost like
      above, in the RSRD, can we break it down this way so that we can have
      the option of building specific weapons?

      I can see EQMODS with
      Dwarven Thrower PLUS:3 COSTPRE:10000
      Frost Brand PLUS:2.25
      Sun Blade PLUS:3