Re: RSRD v5 Ranger

  • dlm1065
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 30 9:35 AM
      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Tir Gwaith" <thoron-tir-gwaith@l...>
      wrote:
      > We are supposed to be creating these from scratch... Hm.. Time
      to do
      > another Cull through the current RSRD files???? I really don't
      want to have
      > to go over EVERYTHING myself, but if need be, I will. I hate
      legasy code.
      > I do not want ANY in the RSRD stuff.

      A helpful friend reading info wasn't. He "KNEW" the hit dice and
      skills on the ranger so he "read" them to me as I typed <sigh>. I
      already switched those after someone told me I had them wrong and I
      am double checking everything he read me.
      <frzzer..rack..fratz..
      choke maim HURT
      ..grumble
      ..hmm.he's running char in my campaign...
      as DM I can snicker evil smile>

      dlm1065

      > Tir Gwaith
      > PCGen Data SB and BoD
      >

      > > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "monch9ph" <mon.yao@c...> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Just a heads up. I noticed, the ranger in the rsrdv5.zip still
      > > has
      > > > the old HD d10 and the startskill of 4. It's been changed to
      HD