BUG: Bonus Domain w/ Prestige Class.

  • servantofthelady
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2003
      I have posted to the list help forum, but I can't get the bonus
      Domain to work.
      (looking for some help, it may be a bug)
      The Custom Prestige Class I have created along with the Dieties, all
      seem to be fine.

      But basically when I add the prestige class it adds the new domain,
      I save.
      When I open the character again the bonus Domain is gone if the
      bonus domain is not part of the dieties profile.

      running 5.2

      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Chagaris, David (N-Ensco)"