I think I'm caught up

  • Tir Gwaith
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2003
      Ok, folks, I think I'm caught up with my emails. If I've missed a post or
      thread you'd like me to comment on that I haven't, please bump it with [TIR]
      near the beginning of the title. I didn't read EVERY post from this group
      in the last week. I don't have the time/alertness to do that, and a lot
      don't really pertain to me, or have already been solved/answered by others
      on the list.

      Thanks,

      Tir Gwaith
      PCGen Data SB and BoD

      Oh, RSRD development for me will start Friday I hope. I have to get caught
      up at work now, so my time is going to be limited for a while. And it looks
      like I'm going to have to cull some copied code in the RSRD from the old SRD
      stuff. I don't enjoy doing that, so I'm kinda procrastinating.