Re: [OT] pronoun use (was: Monk's Movement)

  • Paul W. King
    Message 1 of 17 , Jul 28, 2003
      > This is correct. That it makes the neanderthals twitch is just a
      > side benefit.

      Hmm...I thought the issue was the gender pronoun switching, not the
      fact that "she" is used. There *have* been WotC books that switch
      between "he" and "she" in the same description, which makes reading
      *very* dificult. Me, pick one pronoun and stick with it; less
      confusing that way.

      Paul W. King
      OGL/PL SB and BoD