Re: [rsrd] andargor

  • andargor
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 27 1:01 PM
      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "dlm1065" <dlm1065@h...> wrote:
      > please email me at dlm1065@h...
      > an email address that we can use to talk to you about things
      > and IM that you are using
      > and a phone # if you are in the US
      > as Tir would like to go over things he wants in spells
      >
      > right now we just put all the updated newer updated files into a
      > temp zip called ver 4.3 inside is how the descr for the spells
      > should be we are using the SpellListI & SpellListII info as descr
      > plus the Sourcepage needs to indicate which files the spells come
      > from.
      >
      > example SOURCEPAGE:RSRD SpellsA-B & SpellListI

      Fixed spell list, with descriptions and sourcepages, uploaded.

      Note that I had to fudge Detect Evil/Good/Law/Chaos, as they are not
      on SpellListI or II.

      Also, what to do with spells with no save info or spell resistance,
      like Disguise Self and Shield (PCGen outputs them, but with nothing in
      them)

      I emailed you yesterday.

      Andargor