GenCon and such

  • Tir Gwaith
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2003
      This will be my last post from Indy. I won't be online again till I
      get back home in a few days.

      V5 for the RSRD set is out, but still really rough.

      We have some good news from publishers, and Paul and I will be
      combining that all together in the next week or so, and we're are
      going to re-energize the data development movement. Some sources we
      have tentative 'all-clear' indications for from the publishers, and
      are expecting the official 'Go' word from them in the next couple of
      weeks. I'll keep everyone posted as that moves along.

      If anyone has emailed me directly recently, please be patient. I
      haven't checked email in the last week, and it is going to take me a
      while to get caught back up.

      Tir Gwaith
      PCGen Data Silverback and BoD