Appropriate uploads?

  • andargor
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 25, 2003
      Hi,

      I've uploaded a couple of things yesterday (my RSRD spell list and a
      MySQL dump of all RSRD spells with full text). I was wondering, were
      they appropriate uploads? I don't know who's coordinating the 3.5
      effort... And I don't want to belittle Michael's effort on spells.

      Or am I just confusing things?

      Andargor
    • dlm1065
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 26, 2003
        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "andargor" <andargor@y...> wrote:
        > Hi,
        >
        > I've uploaded a couple of things yesterday (my RSRD spell list and
        > MySQL dump of all RSRD spells with full text). I was wondering,
        were
        > they appropriate uploads? I don't know who's coordinating the 3.5
        > effort... And I don't want to belittle Michael's effort on spells.
        >
        > Or am I just confusing things?
        >
        > Andargor

        re-U/L I think you uploaded as we where deleting the files we had
        merged into the zip. Next time I'll post when we are deleting the
        files merged so people hold off on their U/L.
      • andargor
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 26, 2003
          Re-upped in RSRD directory

          --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "dlm1065" <dlm1065@h...> wrote:
          > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "andargor" <andargor@y...> wrote:
          > > Hi,
          > >
          > > I've uploaded a couple of things yesterday (my RSRD spell list and
          > > MySQL dump of all RSRD spells with full text). I was wondering,
          > were
          > > they appropriate uploads? I don't know who's coordinating the 3.5
          > > effort... And I don't want to belittle Michael's effort on spells.
          > >
          > > Or am I just confusing things?
          > >
          > > Andargor
          >
          > re-U/L I think you uploaded as we where deleting the files we had
          > merged into the zip. Next time I'll post when we are deleting the
          > files merged so people hold off on their U/L.
        • Drew Bernat
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 26, 2003
            On Sat, 26 Jul 2003, andargor wrote:

            > Re-upped in RSRD directory

            BTW, you're missing P through R. Looks like a file got missed by whatever
            script I (assume) you used :)

            Drew

            --
            Drew Bernat __ ____
            abernat@... | | |
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 26, 2003
              Oh crap! I'm on it. :)

              --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Drew Bernat <abernat@z...> wrote:
              > On Sat, 26 Jul 2003, andargor wrote:
              >
              > > Re-upped in RSRD directory
              >
              > BTW, you're missing P through R. Looks like a file got missed by
              whatever
              > script I (assume) you used :)
              >
              > Drew
              >
              > --