HTML & PDF export

  • Graeme Adamson
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 24, 2003
      Does anyone have a rough description of the differences between the
      various HTML and PDF export types? I know I can print them out, but
      sometimes the differences seem almost haphazard.

      Graeme

      --
      Pournelle's Law: If you don't know what you're doing, deal with people
      who do.
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 24, 2003
        Have you looked in the docs?
        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Graeme Adamson <claymore-list@m...>
        wrote:
        > Does anyone have a rough description of the differences between the
        > various HTML and PDF export types? I know I can print them out, but
        > sometimes the differences seem almost haphazard.
        >
        > Graeme
        >

        > --
        > Pournelle's Law: If you don't know what you're doing, deal with
        people
        > who do.
      • Graeme Adamson
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 25, 2003
          Er...*blush*...I hadn't. I have now, and that does clear some things
          up. I have no idea what csheetROG.htm files are though - I don't have
          any.

          Thanks

          Graeme

          --
          "'He means well' is useless unless he does well." - Plautus, (254-184
          B.C.) Roman playwright
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 25, 2003
            That being cleared :) the docs are probably a little outdated, all
            sheets in PCGen used to be called xxROG.yyy after THE output sheet
            maintainer. But you should be able to match the sheets mentioned in
            the docs to current sheets, since all the ROG sheets should have
            equivalent sheets in PCGen today.

            That said, I do believe (and don´t have a current PCGen installation
            on this computer to verify) that description of the xslt sheets is
            entirely missing from the docs. This is something a doc monkey or
            Frugal himself (since he knows all there is to know about them)
            could add to the docs.

            wrote:
            > Er...*blush*...I hadn't. I have now, and that does clear some
            things
            > up. I have no idea what csheetROG.htm files are though - I don't
            have
            > any.
            >
            > Thanks
            >
            > Graeme
            >

            > Thursday, July 24, 2003, 5:08:40 PM, Krazhit (here@h...) wrote:
            >
            > > Have you looked in the docs?
            >
            > > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Graeme Adamson <claymore-
            list@m...>
            > > wrote:
            > >> Does anyone have a rough description of the differences between
            the
            > >> various HTML and PDF export types? I know I can print them out,
            but
            > >> sometimes the differences seem almost haphazard.
            > >>
            > >> Graeme
            >

            > --
            > "'He means well' is useless unless he does well." - Plautus, (254-
            184
            > B.C.) Roman playwright
          • krazhit
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 31, 2003
              Please add the following FREQs for the docs
              &
              Add description of xslt sheets to the docs

              --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "krazhit" <here@h...> wrote:
              > That being cleared :) the docs are probably a little outdated, all
              > sheets in PCGen used to be called xxROG.yyy after THE output sheet
              > maintainer. But you should be able to match the sheets mentioned
              in
              > the docs to current sheets, since all the ROG sheets should have
              > equivalent sheets in PCGen today.
              >
              > That said, I do believe (and don´t have a current PCGen
              installation
              > on this computer to verify) that description of the xslt sheets is
              > entirely missing from the docs. This is something a doc monkey or
              > Frugal himself (since he knows all there is to know about them)
              > could add to the docs.
              >
              > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Graeme Adamson <claymore-list@m...>
              > wrote:
              > > Er...*blush*...I hadn't. I have now, and that does clear some
              > > things up. I have no idea what csheetROG.htm files are though
              > > - I don't have any.
              > >
              > > Thanks
              > >
              > > Graeme
              > >

              > > Thursday, July 24, 2003, 5:08:40 PM, Krazhit (here@h...) wrote: