Kua Toa?

  • Sean Riley
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2003
      Have the Kua Toa race been left out of the basic package for a reason? I really wanted to make a Kua Toa guy but I don't see the info?

      Sincerely

      Sean

    • Eric Beaudoin
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2003
        At 18:08 2003.07.02, Sean Riley wrote:
        >Have the Kua Toa race been left out of the basic package for a reason? I really wanted to make a Kua Toa guy but I don't see the info?
        >
        >Sincerely
        >
        >Sean

        I beleive the Kua Toa is not part of the SRD so we can't include it in the standard package.

        Best

        Éric "Space Monkey" Beaudoin
        >> In space, no one can hear you sleep.
        <mailto:beaudoer@...>
      • Tir Gwaith
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 2, 2003
          Correct, along with Mind-Flayers, Yuan-Ti, and a few others I'm forgetting.

          Tir Gwaith
          PCGen Data SB and BoD