Re: [pcgen] new PCs -- which starting tab?

  • Steven Gilroy
    Message 1 of 35 , Jul 2, 2003
      I think it would be better to have the starting tab for new characters
      be the Class tab and for existing characters be the summary tab.

      --
      Steven Gilroy
      PCGen OS Lemur
      Message 35 of 35 , Jul 4, 2003
        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Tir Gwaith" <thoron-tir-gwaith@l...> wrote:
        > The idea behind Current tab would be: I open John Doe. Go to Equipment. I
        > open Jane Doe, Stays on equipment. I then go to Spells (Jane is a
        > spellcaster.) I then open Jane's friend, Henry Smith, also a spellcaster.
        > Since I was last on the Spells tab, it stays on the Current tab (in this
        > second case, the Spells tab). A moving 'whatever was the last selected tab,
        > not a specific tab that the user happened to be on when they went to
        > preferences.

        Ah, thank you for explaining! I was viewing it as a static setting rather than a dynamic
        one. You have cast the blinders off my eyes. Then I agree that we should have that
        choice.