ENnies Awards Ceremony

  • Paul W. King
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2003
      So, where's everyone going to stage for the awards ceremony?

      Paul
    • Emily Smirle
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 3, 2003
        Paul W. King wrote:
        > So, where's everyone going to stage for the awards ceremony?

        I think we'll have the BoD on our shoulders, so that'll clear up some
        space... we may want to get bleachers or something.

        --
        Emily Smirle (jerril) Beware, for my Axe
        GMGen Princess will cut you off at the knees.
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 4, 2003
          --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Emily Smirle <smirle4498@r...> wrote:
          > Paul W. King wrote:
          > > So, where's everyone going to stage for the awards ceremony?
          >
          > I think we'll have the BoD on our shoulders, so that'll clear up
          some
          > space... we may want to get bleachers or something.
          >
          > --
          > Emily Smirle (jerril) Beware, for my Axe
          > GMGen Princess will cut you off at the knees.
          > Watch out for the spikes.

          i say take a chainsaw and carve a path...