RE: [pcgen] Re: SRD

  • Smith, Andrew
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 1, 2003
      Overworked temp worker now. The job's the same, the pay is better, can't complain.

      Andy Smith
      Publishing/Licensing
      Wizards of the Coast, Inc.

      Message 2 of 14 , Jul 1, 2003
        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Smith, Andrew" <andrew.smith@w...> wrote:

        > Yes, Epic and D&DG will be added to the SRD. I've had drafts ready for a while, but
        then 3.5 came and took up all our spare time, so they've been pushed back until after
        the release. Hopefully they'll be up in late summer. 3.5 (and the 3.5 SRD) will include a
        smattering of Epic for those of you who need a level 20+ fix.

        Great news! More fun to code up. :-)