Re: [pcgen] ENnie nomination

  • John Sussenberger
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1, 2003
      Yup. If we win does this mean that we all get to get up on stage with Bryan?

      "Paul W. King" <kingpaul@...> wrote:
      Did anyone notice on ENWorld that PCGen got nominated for Best
      Resource Fan Site?

      Paul W. King
      OGL/PL SB and BoD

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

    • Paul W. King
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 1, 2003
        > Yup. If we win does this mean that we all get to get up on stage
        > with Bryan?

        Speaking of that, when is the awards ceremony? I run the Netbook of
        NPCs for the FanCC, and that got nominated as well.

        Paul W. King
        OGL/PL SB and BoD
      • merton_monk
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 1, 2003
          I think they start at 8 or 9pm on the Friday of GenCon. If PCGen
          *does* win the award (hey - we should get 3100 votes at least if
          every member here votes!) it probably will be a very crowded stage!
          I'd want anyone who is listed in the About window of PCGen to take a
          bow as well!

          -Bryan

          --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Paul W. King" <kingpaul@e...> wrote:
          > > Yup. If we win does this mean that we all get to get up on stage
          > > with Bryan?
          >
          > Speaking of that, when is the awards ceremony? I run the Netbook
          of
          > NPCs for the FanCC, and that got nominated as well.
          >
          > Paul W. King
          > OGL/PL SB and BoD
        • Emily Smirle
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 3, 2003
            merton_monk wrote:
            > I think they start at 8 or 9pm on the Friday of GenCon. If PCGen
            > *does* win the award (hey - we should get 3100 votes at least if
            > every member here votes!) it probably will be a very crowded stage!
            > I'd want anyone who is listed in the About window of PCGen to take a
            > bow as well!

            How do you vote for ennies, anyhoo?

            --
            Emily Smirle (jerril) Beware, for my Axe
            GMGen Princess will cut you off at the knees.
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 3, 2003
              > How do you vote for ennies, anyhoo?

              To the best of my knowledge, you need to be a registered user at
              ENWorld (www.enworld.org). The voting booths should be opening soon.

              Paul W. King
              OGL/PL SB and BoD
              Team Leader, Netbook of NPCs, FanCC