RE: [pcgen] Re: SRD

  • Jonathan M. Thompson
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 1, 2003
      This is also the last I understood as well. Especially since we have a
      book coming out that we would like to use the D&DG in the material.

      Jonathan M. Thompson
      President, Battlefield Press, Inc.(http://www.battlefieldpress.com)
      jthompson@... / AIM - GreyLnsman
      Luftwaffe 1946 Role Playing Game - Available August 2003

      Message 2 of 14 , Jul 1, 2003
        Yes, Epic and D&DG will be added to the SRD. I've had drafts ready for a while, but then 3.5 came and took up all our spare time, so they've been pushed back until after the release. Hopefully they'll be up in late summer. 3.5 (and the 3.5 SRD) will include a smattering of Epic for those of you who need a level 20+ fix.

        Andy Smith
        Publishing/Licensing
        Wizards of the Coast, Inc.

        > has ther been any word on when epic will be add to the SRD? i know
        > that there was some talk of it a while back but i haven't heard
        > anything about it recently.

        The last I heard was that they were going to look at both that and
        Deities and Demigods on or after the RSRD came out.

        ---

      • Paul W. King
        Message 3 of 14 , Jul 1, 2003
          > Yes, Epic and D&DG will be added to the SRD.
          <snip>
          > Andy Smith
          > Publishing/Licensing
          > Wizards of the Coast, Inc.

          All Hail Andy for his great work! From your sig, does this mean you
          are no longer an overworked intern, but an overworked staff
          member? :)

          Paul W. King
          OGL/PL SB and BoD
        • Smith, Andrew
          Message 4 of 14 , Jul 1, 2003
            Overworked temp worker now. The job's the same, the pay is better, can't complain.

            Andy Smith
            Publishing/Licensing
            Wizards of the Coast, Inc.

            > Yes, Epic and D&DG will be added to the SRD.
            <snip>
            > Andy Smith
            > Publishing/Licensing
            > Wizards of the Coast, Inc.

            All Hail Andy for his great work! From your sig, does this mean you
            are no longer an overworked intern, but an overworked staff
            member? :)

            Paul W. King
            OGL/PL SB and BoD

          • B. K. Oxley (binkley)
            Message 5 of 14 , Jul 1, 2003
              --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Smith, Andrew" <andrew.smith@w...> wrote:

              > Yes, Epic and D&DG will be added to the SRD. I've had drafts ready for a while, but
              then 3.5 came and took up all our spare time, so they've been pushed back until after
              the release. Hopefully they'll be up in late summer. 3.5 (and the 3.5 SRD) will include a
              smattering of Epic for those of you who need a level 20+ fix.

              Great news! More fun to code up. :-)