ENnie nomination

  • Paul W. King
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1, 2003
      Did anyone notice on ENWorld that PCGen got nominated for Best
      Resource Fan Site?

      Paul W. King
      OGL/PL SB and BoD
    • John Sussenberger
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 1, 2003
        Yup. If we win does this mean that we all get to get up on stage with Bryan?

        "Paul W. King" <kingpaul@...> wrote:
        Did anyone notice on ENWorld that PCGen got nominated for Best
        Resource Fan Site?

        Paul W. King
        OGL/PL SB and BoD

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      • Paul W. King
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 1, 2003
          > Yup. If we win does this mean that we all get to get up on stage
          > with Bryan?

          Speaking of that, when is the awards ceremony? I run the Netbook of
          NPCs for the FanCC, and that got nominated as well.

          Paul W. King
          OGL/PL SB and BoD
        • merton_monk
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 1, 2003
            I think they start at 8 or 9pm on the Friday of GenCon. If PCGen
            *does* win the award (hey - we should get 3100 votes at least if
            every member here votes!) it probably will be a very crowded stage!
            I'd want anyone who is listed in the About window of PCGen to take a
            bow as well!

            -Bryan

            --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Paul W. King" <kingpaul@e...> wrote:
            > > Yup. If we win does this mean that we all get to get up on stage
            > > with Bryan?
            >
            > Speaking of that, when is the awards ceremony? I run the Netbook
            of
            > NPCs for the FanCC, and that got nominated as well.
            >
            > Paul W. King
            > OGL/PL SB and BoD
          • Emily Smirle
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 3, 2003
              merton_monk wrote:
              > I think they start at 8 or 9pm on the Friday of GenCon. If PCGen
              > *does* win the award (hey - we should get 3100 votes at least if
              > every member here votes!) it probably will be a very crowded stage!
              > I'd want anyone who is listed in the About window of PCGen to take a
              > bow as well!

              How do you vote for ennies, anyhoo?

              --
              Emily Smirle (jerril) Beware, for my Axe
              GMGen Princess will cut you off at the knees.
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 3, 2003
                > How do you vote for ennies, anyhoo?

                To the best of my knowledge, you need to be a registered user at
                ENWorld (www.enworld.org). The voting booths should be opening soon.

                Paul W. King
                OGL/PL SB and BoD
                Team Leader, Netbook of NPCs, FanCC