One way to know you've been using PCGen for too long

  • Benjamin Pew
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2003
      Should I be frightened that I can open a .pcg file in Word Pad and follow it
      as easily as if I'd opened the character in PCGen?
    • B. K. Oxley (binkley)
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2003
        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Benjamin Pew <benpew@a...> wrote:
        > Should I be frightened that I can open a .pcg file in Word Pad and follow it
        > as easily as if I'd opened the character in PCGen?

        Be afraid. Be very afraid.
      • merton_monk
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 1, 2003
          --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Benjamin Pew <benpew@a...> wrote:
          > Should I be frightened that I can open a .pcg file in Word Pad and
          follow it
          > as easily as if I'd opened the character in PCGen?

          ROFL

          Ummmm.... yeah, I get the same reaction sometimes. :)

          -Bryan
        • Antony Penhiter
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 1, 2003
            Yep. Sure sign of mental breakdown :-)