Re: [pcgen] translations needed

  • Isondil
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2003
      what kind of translations?

      Isondil <Journeyman@...>

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2003
        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Isondil <journeyman@w...> wrote:
        > what kind of translations?

        The string "Use Expert GUI Settings" into all the non-English languages we support. I
        went and stuck the text into the file as English so that the non-English builds would
        work, but it looks weird having English in the middle of German, Italian, et al.

        The idea of expert GUI settings is to disable a lot of the helpful dialogs and such that
        casual users use to guide them through PCGen. This improves performance slightly and
        gives a cleaner UI feel for those experienced with the product.

        Cheers,
        --binkley