translations needed

  • B. K. Oxley (binkley)
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2003
      I've added a new option, "Use Expert GUI Settings," and it needs translations.

      Thanks!
      --binkley
    • Isondil
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2003
        what kind of translations?

        Isondil <Journeyman@...>

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 2003
          --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Isondil <journeyman@w...> wrote:
          > what kind of translations?

          The string "Use Expert GUI Settings" into all the non-English languages we support. I
          went and stuck the text into the file as English so that the non-English builds would
          work, but it looks weird having English in the middle of German, Italian, et al.

          The idea of expert GUI settings is to disable a lot of the helpful dialogs and such that
          casual users use to guide them through PCGen. This improves performance slightly and
          gives a cleaner UI feel for those experienced with the product.

          Cheers,
          --binkley