SRD

  • William
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 30 9:53 PM
      has ther been any word on when epic will be add to the SRD? i know that there was some talk of it a while back but i haven't heard anything about it recently.

    • Paul W. King
      Message 2 of 14 , Jul 1, 2003
        > has ther been any word on when epic will be add to the SRD? i know
        > that there was some talk of it a while back but i haven't heard
        > anything about it recently.

        The last I heard was that they were going to look at both that and
        Deities and Demigods on or after the RSRD came out.

        Paul W. King
        OGL/PL SB and BoD

        PS: I apologize in for my lack of participation recently, multiple
        business trips and Origins will do that to you. Further, I'm family
        vacation next week, out on the road for business trips the following
        2 (the 2nd week puts me w/i 1.5 hours of GenCon...whoo hoo!)
      • Jonathan M. Thompson
        Message 3 of 14 , Jul 1, 2003
          This is also the last I understood as well. Especially since we have a
          book coming out that we would like to use the D&DG in the material.

          Jonathan M. Thompson
          President, Battlefield Press, Inc.(http://www.battlefieldpress.com)
          jthompson@... / AIM - GreyLnsman
          Luftwaffe 1946 Role Playing Game - Available August 2003

          > has ther been any word on when epic will be add to the SRD? i know
          > that there was some talk of it a while back but i haven't heard
          > anything about it recently.

          The last I heard was that they were going to look at both that and
          Deities and Demigods on or after the RSRD came out.

          ---
        • Smith, Andrew
          Message 4 of 14 , Jul 1, 2003
            Yes, Epic and D&DG will be added to the SRD. I've had drafts ready for a while, but then 3.5 came and took up all our spare time, so they've been pushed back until after the release. Hopefully they'll be up in late summer. 3.5 (and the 3.5 SRD) will include a smattering of Epic for those of you who need a level 20+ fix.

            Andy Smith
            Publishing/Licensing
            Wizards of the Coast, Inc.

            Message 5 of 14 , Jul 1, 2003
              > Yes, Epic and D&DG will be added to the SRD.
              <snip>
              > Andy Smith
              > Publishing/Licensing
              > Wizards of the Coast, Inc.

              All Hail Andy for his great work! From your sig, does this mean you
              are no longer an overworked intern, but an overworked staff
              member? :)

              Paul W. King
              OGL/PL SB and BoD
            • Smith, Andrew
              Message 6 of 14 , Jul 1, 2003
                Overworked temp worker now. The job's the same, the pay is better, can't complain.

                Andy Smith
                Publishing/Licensing
                Wizards of the Coast, Inc.

                > Yes, Epic and D&DG will be added to the SRD.
                <snip>
                > Andy Smith
                > Publishing/Licensing
                > Wizards of the Coast, Inc.

                All Hail Andy for his great work! From your sig, does this mean you
                are no longer an overworked intern, but an overworked staff
                member? :)

                Paul W. King
                OGL/PL SB and BoD

              • B. K. Oxley (binkley)
                Message 7 of 14 , Jul 1, 2003
                  --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Smith, Andrew" <andrew.smith@w...> wrote:

                  > Yes, Epic and D&DG will be added to the SRD. I've had drafts ready for a while, but
                  then 3.5 came and took up all our spare time, so they've been pushed back until after
                  the release. Hopefully they'll be up in late summer. 3.5 (and the 3.5 SRD) will include a
                  smattering of Epic for those of you who need a level 20+ fix.

                  Great news! More fun to code up. :-)