ATTN!!!: GMGEN LOGO CONTEST

  • karianna03
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2003
      OOOOOOOOKK!!!

      Right, now hopefully that got your attention 8-). It was posted
      before but we thought we'd up the stakes a little ;p.

      So.

      Who wants to be the famous Art monkey to design the GMGen logo?
      Do you think you can beat the Art Gopher @ her own game?
      Would you like to see your work viewed by _thousands_?
      Are you an Artistic Fiend?

      Then read the blurb below and get cracking people!!!

      TM SB

      Hey all,
      GMGen is creeping closer to it's first stable release, and we need a
      logo for the spash screen/GMGen in general. I decided that the best
      course of action was to put it out there for a contest.

      We are looking for something that is close to standard splash screen
      size (roughly 425 x 235), and an image that evokes the spirit of the
      product (Helping GMs run really fun/cool games). Whichever image
      wins
      will be the splash screen for GMGen 3.* and probably beyond.

      As we recieve entries, I will post them to
      http://gmgen.sourceforge.net/contest.html
      All entries need to be emailed to me (soulcatcher@...) with
      a subject of "GMGen Logo Contest Entry" by Midnight, Friday, July
      18th, 2003

      Thanks,
      Devon Jones
      GMGen Regent