Re: [pcgen] [BUG] Bad distribution of skill points using ver 5.2

  • Eric Beaudoin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29 6:52 PM
      At 21:33 2003.06.29, Josue Silverio wrote:
      >Hello there,
      >
      >For some reason each time I try to make a new character (there is no
      >problem with old ones) it do not let me assign all the skill points of
      >a character, always it left one or two skill points, so I need to
      >adjust the skills manually to overpass the problem.
      >
      >The total skill box calculates the correct amount, but the skill
      >points left for class box made some miscalculation.

      There is a new functinonality with 5.2 that assing skill points by level and class. So, if you have two level of Fighter with an INT of 15, you will see:

      Total skill points left: 25
      Fighter 1 [20/20]
      Fighter 2 [5/5]

      You have to scroll the list box to get the second level.

      Other than that new functionnality, I see nothing different when creating PC with the 5.2 version.

      When you say that some skill points are missing, do you meen that PCGEN display less then you expect or that you have leftover points that you cannot assign ?

      √Čric "Space Monkey" Beaudoin
      <mailto:beaudoer@...>