[Q/A] Druid SRD set typo

  • Paul Grosse
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2003
      There's some typos in the druid lines. At level 8 it should be
      SA:Wildshape (Large) it's SA:Wildshape Large in my set (using 513
      currently). And at level 12 it should be SA:Wildshape (Dire) it's
      SA:Wildshape (dire)in my set. And at level 16 it should be
      SA:Wildshape (Elemental %/day)|EWildshape, it's SA:Wildshape
      (elemental %/day)|EWildshape in my set. This is all just minor
      corrections for lst standards, and capitalization :)

      Also can we make them all string together instead of being seperate
      SA's?

      i.e. a 20th level duid would have
      <quote of ideal SA's>
      A Thousand Faces, Animal Companion, Nature Sense, Resist Nature's
      Lure, Timeless Body, Trackless Step, Venom Immunity, Wildshape 6/day,
      Wildshape (Large, Tiny, Dire, Huge, elemental 3/day), Woodland Stride
      </quote of ideal SA's>

      instead of
      <quote of actual SA's>
      A Thousand Faces, Animal Companion, Nature Sense, Resist Nature's
      Lure, Timeless Body, Trackless Step, Venom Immunity, Wildshape 6/day,
      Wildshape (Dire), Wildshape (Elemental 3/day), Wildshape (Huge),
      Wildshape (Tiny), Wildshape (Large), Woodland Stride
      </quote of actual SA's>