v3.5 and older books, yea!

  • Paul Grosse
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2003
      I got this from a friend, yea! more pencil marks in my books :)

      <snip>
      Dave

      You may have been noticing that questions regarding DUNGEONS &
      DRAGONS(R) v.3.5 backward compatibility have been popping up in the
      roleplaying game community.

      Coinciding with the July release of the DUNGEONS & DRAGONS v.3.5 core
      rulebooks, Wizards of the Coast will offer a free
      backward-compatibility guide to enable players to use their existing
      DUNGEONS & DRAGONS accessory titles with the new core rulebooks. The
      free guide includes revision notes for the EPIC LEVEL HANDBOOK, FIEND
      FOLIO, MANUAL OF THE PLANES, DEITIES AND DEMIGODS, and MONSTER MANUAL
      II. It also contains general advice for use with any third edition
      D&D(R) supplement and makes upgrading to D&D v.3.5 both easy and fun.
      Players will be able to download the guide from www.wizards/dnd.

      The new v.3.5 core rulebooks represent the best-playing DUNGEONS &
      DRAGONS experience yet and, with backward compatibility, players will
      be able to take advantage of all that D&D v.3.5 has to offer without
      hesitation. Carefully designed to build on and expand players'
      options, v.3.5 will not make key game accessory and supplement titles
      obsolete.
      </snip>