[DOCS] PREDOMAIN error

  • Paul Grosse
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2003
      I'm working with 5.1.0 so it might have been caught and fixed already
      but...

      <snip of docs section>
      Tag Name: PREDOMAIN:x,y,y

      Variable(s) Used (x): Numeric The number of the deitiy's domains that
      must match

      Variable(s) Used (y): Alpha Domain names

      Example(s): PREDEITYDOMAIN:1,Good,Law Character must have 1 of the two
      listed domains

      WHAT IT DOES: Set's requirements for a character's domains. This tag
      applies to the domains that the PC has selected for itself.
      </snip of docs section>

      Note that it is the same description as PREDEITYDOMAIN :)

      Paul "Yes that Paul" Grosse
      PCGen OGL Gibbon
      ICQ: 14397299
      AO: Nylan
      Various forums: Nylan (or Nylanfs)

      "The Earth is just too small and fragile a basket for the human race
      to keep all it's eggs in." - Robert Heinlein