  • Paul Grosse
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2003
      <snip>
      First, the Good News!

      I've opened up accounts with more distributors. If one distributor
      does not
      have something, I will be able to get them from other distributors.
      This is
      good since there have been times when I could not fill orders because
      stuff
      was out-of-stock.
      </snip>

      Sweet! This means that you'll be able to stay open for business?? And
      I don't have to find a new dealer for my d20 habit? :)

      Paul "Yes that Paul" Grosse
      PCGen OGL Gibbon
      ICQ: 14397299
      AO: Nylan
      Various forums: Nylan (or Nylanfs)

      "The Earth is just too small and fragile a basket for the human race
      to keep all it's eggs in." - Robert Heinlein