Re: [pcgen] Re: [BUG ] & [FREQ] OS, AC tokens for armor/shield messed up

  • frugal@purplewombat.co.uk
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 3, 2003
      <quote who="krazhit">
      > IsnĀ“t he referring to the migration to XML?

      I assumued that he was refering to 3.5. One of the changes that has been
      made public is that sheilds will confer a "Sheild" bonus, rather than an
      "Armour" bonus that has a special case of stacking with "Armour" bonuses
      from actual armour.

      i.e. they have simplified the types of bonus and removed the icky sheilds
      stack with armour, but nothing else stacks with anything rule.

      --
      regards,
      Frugal