Re: [OT] Bastard Sword vs Martial Weapons

  • Stephen L Johnson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2 11:04 PM
      As a follow up to the Bastard Sword/martial weapons discussion. Here is
      a feat I created for the Bastard Sword sword techniques. I thought
      somemight be interested in it. Here is the URL

      http://monsters.org/sjohnson/dnd/half-sword.txt

      Please direct all replies off list. We wouldn't want clutter up the list
      with on OT discussion.

      Enjoy.

      --
      Stephen L Johnson <sjohnson@...>
    • Stephen L Johnson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3 5:49 AM
        On Tue, 2003-06-03 at 01:04, Stephen L Johnson wrote:
        > As a follow up to the Bastard Sword/martial weapons discussion. Here is
        > a feat I created for the Bastard Sword sword techniques. I thought
        > somemight be interested in it. Here is the URL
        >
        > http://monsters.org/sjohnson/dnd/half-sword.txt
        >
        > Please direct all replies off list. We wouldn't want clutter up the list
        > with on OT discussion.

        Due to some some person in monkey suit asking about it...

        The hear by release the Half-Sword Technique feat as Open Gaming Content
        under the Open Gaming License.

        --
        Stephen L Johnson <sjohnson@...>