ROG sheets

  • Stephan Dohmen
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2003
      I m using the great ROG character sheets. The "combined" one is the
      best. On the screen they are looking so nice with greyshadings that
      makes them easy to read. Why is it not possible to print them that
      way (including grey shades and oine breaks) ? I ve tried every
      setting with my printer but the printout remains b/w.
      Also on the printout that whole nice-looking layout is stuffed
      together so that the skill table looked cramped.
      Is there a way to improve that?

      Beside this little critisism: You guys rock! PCGen is getting better
      and better. Super!
    • vvincent
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2003
        Stephan,

        The ROG sheets are done through Internet Explorer, which means the
        color handling is done by that.

        Try this:
        1) Click on Tools->Internet Options... Internet Options dialog opens
        2) Click on the Advanced tab
        3) In the Settings listbox, scroll down to the Printing section and
        check "Print background colors and images"

        That should enable the shading to print properly.

        Of course, you can also export to the PDF format. Those sheets are
        pretty good too.

        Vernon L. Vincent