how to make a house rule addition re: HP

  • Neil Overmon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2 11:14 AM
      All,
      Like everyone in the gaming world, I have my own house rules. I
      would like to have my PCs receive double-max hit points (plus
      bonuses) for first level (and only for first level). I know there is
      a house rules menu where one can set some HP options, but I am having
      trouble finding a spot where I can add this capability.
      If there is some file I need to edit, please just point me in
      the right direction. If this is an internal code issue, I would be
      happy to take a stab at it. I have looked around a wee bit, but the
      software is pretty imposing to a first-timer wiht medicore Java
      skills.

      Thanks!

      Neil
      old-time gamer but d20 newbie