Can this be done with the Perform skill?

  • Kevin Colagio
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2003
      My bard has a few ranks in Perform, and each rank is for a different
      "thing" (instrument, vocalist, etc...).

      How can I create a skill for each option, but still have the total for
      the perform skills tallied up properly for anything that requires a
      total for the Perform skill? Is this possible to do at this time?

      Thanks.

      Kevin Colagio