PCGEN.exe

  • mat cauthon
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2003
      For some reason when I try and use my pcgen I get a error message
      staing can't locate pcgen.exe.
    • James Dempsey
      Message 2 of 2 , May 31, 2003
        Hi Mat,

        Most likely that is because there is no pcgen.exe distributed with PCGen. :)
        You need to start either pcgen.jar or pcgen.bat. Make sure you have Java
        (v1.3 or above) installed on you PC also.
        http://java.sun.com/getjava/index.html is the easiest place to get it from.

        James Dempsey
        JDempsey@...