[OS] Not showing to hit value of 2H weapons in pdf's output.

  • Josue Silverio
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2003
      Ack, the files in pdf's look terrific but is giving me a headache.

      Anyway is my duty to let you know what is not working, :-)

      In the printout of pdf exported files it is not showing the To Hit
      value of two handed weapons (greatsword in my case), there is not
      problem with the damage value or with single handed or ranged
      weapons.