Re: [pcgen] d20 Modern items

  • Chris J. Whitcomb
    Message 1 of 2 , May 30, 2003
      From: "Paul Grosse" <pgrosse@...>

      > Shouldn't vehicles be listed as containers? That way I can list what
      > items I have left in my car?

      Or even containers within containers... IE Car contains Trunk Glovebox, etc;
      Trunk contains xyz; Glovebox contains abc; etc...

      Or even further... Car contains Trunk; Trunk contains Toolbox; Toolbox
      contains tools....

      Even somewhat applicable to other formats.... PC contains Pants; Pants
      contains Pocket; Pocket contains Wallet; Wallet contains id, money, credit
      cards, etc

      How about a modifier for an item that lets you place other items within
      it.... with either a) leaving size limits upto the user to monitor, or b)
      hard-coded limits in that the item can't be larger than what you are putting
      it inside of... ("What do you mean I can't put a car in my pocket?")

      ---