Re: [pcgen] Re: [BUG] Problems with pdf export files

  • Frugal
    Message 1 of 6 , May 29, 2003
      On Thursday 29 May 2003 16:52, Josue Silverio wrote:
      > Yes, I did what Frugal suggested and it did not work, I extracted
      > the entire outputsheets.zip and still not worked.
      >
      > However, I downloaded everything again and made a clean reinstall,
      > reenter all my characters (ack, lot of work), and now it is working,
      > still don't know what was the source of the problem but it not
      > matters now.

      If you still have your original characters can you send me one. It may be that
      there was some kind of special character in them that was confusing the
      system.

      regards,
      Frugal
      -OS Tamarin
    • a_p_sen
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 1, 2003
        To fix
        change line 603 in base.xml from
        <to_hit>|WEAPON.%weap.BASEHIT|</to_hit>
        <to_hit>|WEAPON.%weap.THHIT|</to_hit>
        (.fo uses second one BTW)
        It seems that in 5.1.4 BASEHIT returns N/A for two handed melee
        weapons (haven't checked ranged ones).
        If it might work in alphas if BASEHIT got fixed.

        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Frugal <frugal@p...> wrote:
        > On Thursday 29 May 2003 16:52, Josue Silverio wrote:
        > > Yes, I did what Frugal suggested and it did not work, I extracted
        > > the entire outputsheets.zip and still not worked.
        > >
        > > However, I downloaded everything again and made a clean
        reinstall,
        > > reenter all my characters (ack, lot of work), and now it is
        working,
        > > still don't know what was the source of the problem but it not
        > > matters now.
        >
        > If you still have your original characters can you send me one. It
        may be that
        > there was some kind of special character in them that was
        confusing the
        > system.
        >
        > regards,
        > Frugal
        > -OS Tamarin
      • Emily Smirle
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 2, 2003
          a_p_sen wrote:
          > To fix
          > change line 603 in base.xml from
          > <to_hit>|WEAPON.%weap.BASEHIT|</to_hit>
          > <to_hit>|WEAPON.%weap.THHIT|</to_hit>
          > (.fo uses second one BTW)
          > It seems that in 5.1.4 BASEHIT returns N/A for two handed melee
          > weapons (haven't checked ranged ones).
          > If it might work in alphas if BASEHIT got fixed.

          BASEHIT does not require fixing. BASEHIT is for one-handed attacks; two
          handed weapons cannot be used onehanded, therefore BASEHIT returns N/A
          as it is truely unapplicable.

          --
          Emily Smirle (jerril) Beware, for my Axe
          GMGen Princess will cut you off at the knees.
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 2, 2003
            Yes, I figured that out already which makes me wonder
            how does it work for frugal. And in that case base.xml
            needs to get fixed. BTW there is another line for ranged
            weapons that uses BASEHIT.

          • frugal@purplewombat.co.uk
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 3, 2003
              <quote who="a_p_sen">

              > Yes, I figured that out already which makes me wonder
              > how does it work for frugal. And in that case base.xml
              > needs to get fixed. BTW there is another line for ranged
              > weapons that uses BASEHIT.

              Oops. The answer is that it does not work for Frugal. I have just fixed it
              in CVS: [ 748030 ] TH weapon attack not showing up in XSLT sheets.

              --
              regards,
              Frugal