[BUG] Re: Modern name set?

  • Paul Grosse
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29 1:06 PM
      <snip>
      Paul Grosse wrote:
      > Anyone have a modern name set for the random name generation?

      There's one in CVS, Modern_American.nam; did it not make distro? it's
      been around for a while...

      --
      Emily Smirle (jerril) Beware, for my Axe
      GMGen Princess will cut you off at the knees.

      Hmm, doesn't show up when I hit the random name button under name on
      the summary tab. I'm using an auto build of 5/28/03; 15:01.