Re: [pcgen] [OS] odd error message exporting to xslt PDF sheets

  • frugal@purplewombat.co.uk
    Message 1 of 2 , May 29, 2003
      <quote who="Michael">
      > I hate to be a pain in the butt, but now that I am totally up to date
      > with the 5.1.3 xslt OS sets I notice that I am still getting an odd
      > error message exporting one character (elf cleric) to any of the xslt
      > pdf Output sheets. The error does not occur if I use any of the .fo
      > sheets. I have tried about 6 of the xslt sheets, both color and the
      > one that comes with the 5.1.3 distribution. I always get this error
      > message in a dialog box:
      >
      > Error replacing CLASS0.SALIST
      >
      > The character does appear to export correctly after I click OK in the
      > error message dialog, but the error always pops up with the xslt sheets.
      > At first I thought my PCG file was broken, since I almost always use the
      > xslt sheets nowadays. But once I tried the .fo sheets again in 5.1.3 and
      > got no error I wasnt so sure anymore. As I said, this only happens with
      > one character, and only with the xslt sheets.
      >
      > Any ideas frugal? Or anyone else seen this?

      CLASS0.SALIST will output a list containing all of the special abilities
      for your first class. It is never used in the output sheet, it is there
      for completeness (and the fact that someone may want to generate an xslt
      sheet using it).

      I have no idea why it does not work for you, as of course it works fine
      for all of my characters (isn't it always the way...)

      Can you send me your character pcg file directly and I will see if I can
      replicate the bug.

      --
      regards,
      Frugal