Re: [pcgen] Pdf Exports

  • frugal@purplewombat.co.uk
    Message 1 of 2 , May 29, 2003
      <quote who="Josue Silverio">
      > Could somebody tell me how could I use the new colored pdf exports?
      > Recently, I downloaded the new file and copy it into the
      > \fantasy\pdf file, however, each time I tried to select one of the
      > new ones, only the old noncolored versions were available, is there
      > something I am missing? please, let me know.

      2 things:

      1 - Make sure that you hav also downloaded outputsheets.zip and extracted
      all of the files. The outputsheet files in 5.1.3 are several versions
      behind where they should be and this file brings them up to date.

      2 - PCGen only looks for the available files the first time it shows the
      export dialog. You will need to exit PCGen and then restart it in order to
      see the new files.

      --
      regards,
      Frugal